Wondering how CRT will help you reduce your medical expenses? The answer is by using Isokinetic Testing for new hire, return to work employees and job bid and fitness for duty evaluation. Isokinetic Testing matches the physical capability of the worker with the physical demand of the job, thus reducing the risk of injuries in the work place before they occur. CRT Isokinetic testing and special statistical analysis provides:
- Marked reduction in workplace injuries.
- Significant reduction in downtime.
- Substantial savings in worker compensation costs.
- Compliance with ADA standards.
- Help with legal, technical and business questions pertaining to testing.
- Simplified decisions by using a singular database.
- Decreased job turnovers.
- Dramatic reduction in direct and indirect employee costs.
- Promotes a safer work environment.
Please visit the Central Information Center - PDFs Tab for information specific to:
- Risk Managers
- Nurse Case Managers
- Safety Directors and Consultants
- Human Resource Professionals